Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
in love with the twins
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats your opinion on nismo stripes(on a skyline,not as a private garden design) dont seem to see many about, i think they look quite good on the right colour car, any 1 with pics stick them up, never seen them on a dark colour car

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
i like them but there was a poll on here or another forum a while back and everyone voted NO against them.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
there is a black 34 gtr i seen with them on and i think it looked quality. But the poll said NO! Wish it said yes

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I like them aswell. I dont care if others dont like stuff its just down to personal taste i geuss. Thats what i like about skylines everyone is unique in its own way unlike some cars you see at shows ect.

·
Trophy Winner
72 Posts
Cant believe how different the stripes has made CARSWAPS skyline and the stripes look really good on the white skyline...

I have just bought a white R32 GTST and I am thinking of putting the nismo stripes down my car (but not across the bonnet).

I know this may cause a "forum outburst" but I have found a company who make you up the nismo stripes in any colour.

Was gonna go for magenta, purple and baby pink nismo stripes on my white car (just to make the car subtly girlie.

What do you think??? x

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Must admit mate that does look outstanding :bigthumb:

Has anybody got a pic of Nismo stripes on a black R34 GTT or GTR please?
I'm tinkering with my R34 GTT at the min but in two minds about decals though?

I had my car photoshopped by a mate and it came out fantastic.
Would cost a fortune to to do it up the way he has shopped it though!!!

cheers from Neil.

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
I've got a pic of this one mate that i took at Santa Pod? don't know who's it is??

Do like the Nismo stripes though, think they look pretty good :bigthumb:

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
I've got a pic of this one mate that i took at Santa Pod? don't know who's it is??

Do like the Nismo stripes though, think they look pretty good :bigthumb:
Thanks for putting those up mate.
I think the RED stripe is needed on a black car though.
I think it just sets it off a bit more - IMO folks.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
We fitted ours originally due to the White car and white wheels combo, it really needed something to break the block colour up, it really was mad in the summer giving it a polish and getting the equivalent of "Snow" blindness :D
TBH Put what you want on your cars
all the cars are individual and If you like them,
that's all that counts :)
Cheers
Matt

1 - 20 of 30 Posts