Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of ANYWHERE on the net that i can buy a nismo top? not a big baggy tshirt for guys, but a nice fitted one for girls. anyone? anyone? :)

J

·
0 Posts
curvy t/shirts!!

Hi ya , sorry ..cant help you with the t.shirts but could sort you a Nismo b/ball cap any good to you gal

Gaza

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, no i really want a top but thanks anyways gazza :) i must be able to get one somewhere. they must have stuff like the nismo promo girls wear. :mad:

E

·
0 Posts
Although ive just had a look myself & noticed they dont do overseas service:( But they might tell you where the official europe/uk outlet is if you mail them so i spose its a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks eddie, but i've alread looked on that website they've got some nice stuff, but no the kind of top i'm searching for. :(

E

·
0 Posts
Oh well never mind. No point going to the GTR Register cos i replied to you over there as well.

E

·
0 Posts
There does seem to be a lot of people up quite early today. Obviously letting mum have a lie in. Dont forget to put time forward an hour.

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Prospec

Talk to Shin at Prospec Motorsport, www.prospec-ms.co.uk - I seem to remember that he can get the entire Nismo clothing range - there may be a list on the website.

·
f o r u m p r i n c e s s
1,177 Posts
OLD thread but hey ho!

Anyone know of anywhere online for girlies clothes, ideally Nismo...

The links on this thread weren't brill from what I could find... :(

S

·
0 Posts
woah you know how to bump a 3 year old thread lol

I know prospec used to sell clothing but their website has gone as they are now zeele? I think it is but no joy their anymore

E

·
0 Posts
Kin ell :rofl:

Corsa girl just get a big nismo top,shrink it & rip the sleeves & bottom off. Just enough so the bottom of your paps are showing :D

·
1,177 Posts
Eddie said:
Kin ell :rofl:

Corsa girl just get a big nismo top,shrink it & rip the sleeves & bottom off. Just enough so the bottom of your paps are showing :D
Lol!
I am having trouble enough finding anything decent :(

·
1,177 Posts
Lol, whateverrrrr.

(That's generally my answer when I am lost for words ;) )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts