Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
They didn't like it at all, and I never heard the word Skyline one...

But how much do we take notice of what they say...

Look what they said about the Alfa..

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
this is what happens when you get the french involved you get a crappy engine and **** build quality.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Hopefully the top Jap tuners can sort out its problems, although I have heard that the crank and rods are the weak point in the engine---so no OTT bhp figures then?

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
RB26

ther is a project whereby they are laying an RB 26 lump into the 350Z.. now that would pursuade me to buy one...

·
Registered
9 Posts
i do like the look of the Nismo GT500 car though. All i know is its 450bhp and $75,000, anyone know anymore than that?

On a slightly unrealted note, did anyone see the war documentary that followed Top Gear? I thought it was brilliant.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Me being a hermit an all ... whats the GT500.. never heard of it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

New to the forums, but saw the title of this post and was surprised to hear that it had got a bad review.

Do you know which spec it is ?

We've got quite a few available to us here in NZ. All of the reviews I've read or seen on video from Japan, NZ and Australia all think it's the bee's knees. Didn't bring up any bad things at all !

I've got a drive booked in the track version demo car at my Nissan dealer whenever I get around to making the appointment, but all that I know that have driven it have loved it too.

Bit odd to get such a difference of opinion ! Anyone know what specifically they didn't like about it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
As I said though, seems odd to get such a difference of opinion between the journo's on this side of the world and that side !

Even more strange considering it was even the same spec car !!! Very odd !

I know Mark from Abbey was quite impressed with the power of the one he drove whilst here in NZ.

Who knows ! :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts