Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
good link Buster ... shall we start a thread posting pics of our cars to make em drool !?!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just registered and invited em to ask for help if they need it.
Pics seems like a good plan.
May have to subscribe still learning my way around there

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunno, looks like you may have to build up your posts before you get the privelage.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
It will be very interesting to watch the Skyline scene develop over there as already some of the big tuning houses seem to be getting into them which can only be good for performance parts availability.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brooksie I posted in the newbie section, along with NiteskyR Eddie and Gordon, went all the way over there and still cant get away can you.:rolleyes: :D :D

I cant see them getting too into the 'Lines' as it costs a bloody fortune to get em type approved.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Look at you guys masquerading in forums in a foreign land..!! Looks like a good site, and banter seems to be present in abundence..!!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LMAO... So how did you boys get yer leash's to stretch that far across the pond..!?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flash git Brooksie showing off your metal over there.
I just wish I could decipher some of their slang and then I might know some of WTF they are talking about. :rolleyes:
Maybe we should give em some Cockney rhyming or Pip Pip time for Tiffin :rolleyes: :D

E

·
0 Posts
cheers steve i just posted a pic of mine over the pond. Now wheres that picture of Buster..........

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Behave yerself Eddie and post a pic of my motor you git, its too bloody complicated for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
since you guys are spamming in other forums I'm gonna spam our forum too :D nah seriously, drop by www.skylinesaustralia.com and have a yarn. Also its quite amusing readin american forums with guys arguing over cars they've only seen in videogames n fast n the foolish.

Rub it in what they're missing out on guys hehe!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK Mr F Monkey, I am sure we will be along for a look, but we will have a harder time impressing you lot than we do our American cousins.
It makes a change to have something they want but generally cant have.:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
True that, funny how all the commonwealth contries seem to have Skylines (the good ones). Canada just started gettin em in as 15 yr old cars (R32s), NZ has had skylines since the day they were made, Australia's had locally sold R32's and imports of all the others, UK's had locally sold Skylines and imports, Sri Lanka has had access to skylines just the same as NZ (lack of automotive industry)... etc etc...

perhaps the yanks should have stayed under the Queen hehe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts