Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Why would you want 1... I now have the HID kit fitted and its mint. Never use the full beam at all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i need to turn my inside lights next to the grill into main and high beam,,,,as i have a air vent system into the turbo on my passenger side light,, could modify the lights but would rather see if can find main and high beam bulbs to fit skyline lights,,,dont think the mot station will be happy with 1 light,,,lol

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
mine has a vent in the n/s headlamp direct to induction kit and mot station are happy with it :)

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he thanks for that,,,mines nothing like that,,,, i have the side light,,,,then the next light has been completly removed,,,,and had a firberglass mould made which is moulded into the plastic glass and fits between the side light and main beam,,,,,,,

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
mines isnt actually finished yet lol

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
why didnt you remove the main beam section and then fit 2 small spotlamps to front grill that you wire into main beam????? walla instant mot pass mate??? it seems you are going the hardest way for an easy problem?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
he thanks for that,,,mines nothing like that,,,, i have the side light,,,,then the next light has been completly removed,,,,and had a firberglass mould made which is moulded into the plastic glass and fits between the side light and main beam,,,,,,,
to make this work you dont just need bulbs you are going to have to replace the light units themselves,like r33per has with his dual xenons

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol yer i see were you coming from was sort of trying to keep as much orignal as possible,,,got led for side lights,,,using side lights for indiacators,,,, just need to sought main and high beam,,,,, do you no if any pics up on here of any done say can get a idea cheers

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
my headlamps are original and can be put back to standard easily enough but i converted mine to audi a6 bi-xenon projectors and i have converted ALL my lights to leds mate.
if you want to do it as cheaply as possible then get another headlamp and remove the main beam section and fit 2 small spots for your main beam mate.otherwise it will be hassle to try to get your headlamp to mot standard as technically the n/s headlamp would fail for having the headlamps not the correct spacing apart and from the outside as well mate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.