Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Alexander, I'm from Russia. This is not the first year I've heard about this forum, and just today I decided to register.
So, I drive four-wheel drive Nissan Skyline R34 coupe from October 16, 2010. But the illness began with this machine a little earlier, in the year 2008, after my friend and I came to the local car market and there I saw near the R34 ... It was red, 2door, with an automatic gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Since then I needed the same car)) But the money for it of itself was not, and that red (later from the archive I will take off his photo) costing 9000 $ ( WITHOUT DOCUMENTS).... Even if he had documents, in my 20 years as a student, I could get such a car saying goodbye to the kidney!)) But a year passed and I actively started to collect money on the wheelbarrow, replacing many jobs. Ideally, I wanted the R34, 2 door, 4WD and with an automatic transmission ...)) I did not even have a thought to drive with a manual transmission.
And so, in September 2010, being at sea (my first work on fishing vessel), and we were at the Kuril Islands, I caught the antenna division on the phone and for the sake of interest "climbed" on DROM.RU
Then I found the limit of my dreams !!)) After some time, I discovered that the coolest of my future 34 can only be BNR34)) But it's lyrics already. I was attracted only by the body itself. So, I'm in the sea ... The car is not enough $ 3500 .... I call my friends and ask that they see the car, and if it's possible, then negotiate with the seller to sell the car in installments! Then I do not have any connection for two weeks .... To say that I almost went crazy with expectations - nothing to say)) Again a flash of communication, a bunch of SMS from a caller friend, in one of them was written "The seller agrees to your terms! "
Arriving on the big earth, having rested for a couple of days, I call the seller myself ... Met, swept and went to register))
I got the car in pretty good condition. In 2008 skye was brought to Russia. I became the 3rd owner. The first bought it for the project, but something went wrong and after leaving 2 years he sells it. My salesman was driving a car for six months, and he sold it to me because he was deprived of his rights. The car was whole, there was Japanese SPARCO casting, RAZO gearshift, MOMO steering wheel, good music (ALPINE head, HERTZ speakers), NISMO bumper turn signals, factory xenon, front strut, almost new winter tires. And of course the MECHANICAL gearbox !!!)) The brake light caps were painted black, as well as the mirrors, and the hood))

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you were interested in this little introductory story, then I can continue to describe the design of my car. There are more than 100 photos ahead. I did not do anything with the car. If possible, I try to give the car proper attention.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the time, I used a car to go to university. considering our harsh winters - the car coped with everything. in the first year I changed a couple of ignition coils, engine oil.

I drove without problems. And by itself, it's time for the first purchases.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First of all decided to change the hood. the previous owner painted the stock hood in black.

In 2012, I did not know the difference between the bodies of the ENR34 and the BNR34.
I bought the hood NISMO style. Of course I had to give it up. The hood loops did not fit and the hood did not close. Although the hood looked good, but had to get rid of.

It's time to learn Japanese auctions. Then I found what I need! Although I have been thinking about buying for about a month. And did not regret at all. It was carbon. :bananasmile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After some time I bought a body-kit Veil Side and fenders with "gills". So as not to paint separately, I updated the paint throughout the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In 2014, I bought a few good things from a Japanese auction.
-CUSCO full tap

-Connecting rod R34 GT-R V-Spec

-NISMO turn-signals in the bumper and fenders

-Wheels CST ZERO-1 HYPER X (18 "9,5J, +23)

P.S.
If you suddenly got stuck in the garage gates - you can open them this way))
IMG_2242.MOV -- ???????-?????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And now it's time to change the motor. The choice was made in favor of RB25DET NEO which was extracted from Nissan Stagea (WGNC34).

The sensors GREDDY were purchased:
-oil pressure
-fuel pressure
-oil temperature
-coolant temperature
-exhaust temperature
-boost

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also I bought:
-APEXI Hayabusa exhaust system + Taiwan front-pipe
-АЕМ fuel pump
-Tomei Type S fuel regulator
-Intercooler BLITZ SE
-Zero resistance filter -Apexi Power Intake
-Basket and clutch plate BNR32

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The engine was changed very quickly. I had to take a couple of days off to do everything quickly.

This first engine start
IMG_5293.mp4 -- ???????-?????

The first launch with APEXI Hayabusa))
Sound.MOV -- ???????-?????

Immediately after installing the engine, I changed the braking system.
Brakes from turbo skyline (ER34) were bought
Brake discs (310mm front / 297mm rear)
Supports SUMITOMO (4pot / 2pot)
Brake master cylinder with brake booster BM50

Already this year I wanted to change the rear stop signals to diode.
Wanted any of these:

but they did not find them and had to take these:
Eagle Eyes

Together with stop signals I bought a carbon trunk

this is how the car leaves the garage after a long winter))

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great looking build, strangely enough I'm really liking everything you have done to the car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Great looking build, strangely enough I'm really liking everything you have done to the car!
Thank you! I am doing my best))

here is a small spec-list:

Mechanical part (during construction, most likely eternal):
Swap RB25DET NEO from Nissan Stagea (WGNC34)
ECU also from Nissan Stagea (WGNC34) - came along with the engine.
The fuel pump АЕМ (USA)
Fuel regulator Tomei Type S (Japan)
Basket and clutch plate BNR32 (Japan)
Set of sensors Greddy:
-boost
-oil temp
-water temp
-oil pres
-fuel pres
-EGT
Exhaust Apexi Hayabusa (Japan) + corrugation instead of catalyst 76mm + Taiwan front-pipe
Intercooler BLITZ SE (Japan)
Zero resistance filter -Apexi Power Intake

- Body:
Front bumper VEIL SIDE
Rear bumper VEIL SIDE
Lateral threshold VEIL SIDE
Fenders with "gills" (Custom)
Carbon hood (Japan)
Carbon trunk(Japan)
NISMO turn-signals in the bumper and fenders
Eagle Eyes Rear Optics
Painting in "INFINITY PAINT LAB"

- Music:
Head ///// ALPINE
Subwoofer ///// ALPINE
Amplifier ///// ALPINE
HERTZ speakers (Front and rear)
Challenger Capacitor

- Suspension / brakes:
Shock absorbers in a circle CUSCO full tap
Connecting rod R34 GT-R V-Spec
Disks CST ZERO-1 HYPER X 18 "9,5J, +23, rubber 245/40 / R18
Brake discs (310mm front / 297mm rear) from ER34
Supports SUMITOMO (4pot / 2pot) from ER34
Brake master cylinder with brake booster BM50 from ER34

- Pleasant little things:
RECARO sports seat, Japanese seat-holder Vanner
Steering wheel MOMO
Carbon handle for the NISMO transmission
Short-throw curb gearbox
Front Strut brace
Xenon lamps

More photos you can see here:
My instagram
Nissan Skyline R34 Uras Type-R 日産スカイライン на DRIVE2.RU

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello!
Finally, the long-awaited boost controller arrived in my birthday!))
I accidentally found it on the yahoo. Very attracted design!
The choice before buying lasted a couple of months.
It is compact, easy to use and a bomb design that will fit, perhaps, in any car!
Well, actually, the controller itself! In a good way to see it turned out only tonight, freed from work and other things))

An inexpressible sense of joy was as if the PlayStation 4 bought again))

Bright packaging, with many images of the controller. The controller was released in late 2012 or early 2013 (I do not remember exactly). To date, he is at least 5 years old. When I ordered, I thought suddenly there would be some new and will become more expensive for $ 100 - it would be insulting)) But when he flew - everything was forgotten))

The manual is completely in Japanese. For installation there is everything you need! Well, for the sake of interest, I picked it up and put it all together.

The control module is unrealistically tiny! On the photo it seemed a little more!

Collected, looked and dismantled)) I'll install in the summer!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello everybody! I haven't been here for a long time, I hope you have progress with the construction of your cars!

2020 was the last year when the veil side body-kit was installed on skyline!

before the coronavirus, I managed to bring from Japan a Cusco bar, a special apex'i air filter for Rb25det, and Uras Type-R body kit !!!!

the look of the car has become much cooler!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
also bought a lip on the hood uras d1-spec II

now it's already covered in carbon!

side covers are also in carbon

I have not had time to install lip yet)) I will do it this summer!

Well, my beloved wife is always there!

by the way, in 2020 it was 10 years since skyline and I were together!😁

it was 2010

this is how we met 2021

even more photos of the skyline on my instagram😉

1 - 17 of 17 Posts