Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A NITROUS EXPRESS 100BHP WET KIT (FUEL AND NOS) WITH MASSIVE BOTTLE AND ALL FITTINGS TO GO STRAIGHT ON A LINER, STAINLESS HOSES ECT, ALSO WITH 25 / 50 / AND 75 BHP JETS FOR THOSE WITHOUT SPARE UNDERPANTS, £350 FOR THE LOT. CALL DAVE ON 01252 312557

·
Hello thankyou please
293 Posts
That is depressing.:( It's to soon after Christmas for my wallet. BooHoo.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ever heard of credit cards? buy now pay later, or get it on account---on account of you having no money, sorry mate you will have to stay in the slow lane (ha) ill swop it for somthing interesting if you like ???anything considered, thanks for your interest anyway

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
single entry, direct into inlet, can obviously be used as multi injection into manifold by just buying 6 nitrous express injectors and another 2 foot of braded hose, i have this system on my lexus and i notice no difference over single port entry except single uses more (not less) n.o.s i get 20 / 30 second bursts from one full tank costing £45ish thats less than £2 for the most fun you can have trousers on or off

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Nitrous Oxide

Thanks Dave yes sold!
will see you Sunday, I'll call around noon before leaving or earlier if I get too exited, have found a place to re-fill at Basingstoke.
Andy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts