Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems as though there are some two faced people on the forum that like to stir up **** about me (I accept I'm a ****, but do you?), and so I'm opining this thread to all comers to say..... Post your thoughts, or shut the **** up with your snide comments!

The difference is I can take the criticism and conflict, and you shallow two faced peeps cannot.... so it is here for you to post your piece!

Please Only post if you were ever ACTUALLY a Skyline owner and not just the friend of one! FFS the world has enough problems without wannabe ****s like you!

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
The only time you get what you call snide comments are when you start a stupid thread like this...get a grip man its not all about you, if you want drama then go post on facebook as suggested.

·
A rebel with a cause
198 Posts
The difference is I can take the criticism and conflict, and you shallow two faced peeps cannot.... so it is here for you to post your piece!
I cant really comment about you as I have never meet you.

For someone that claims they can take the criticism then why start a thread complaining about it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I think all this thread has done is pointed out to everyone else what I already thought about this guy... he is one massive bell***

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Niz, you poison dwarf moaning fart.

Come to one of daz's meets so I can kick 7 bells of **** out of you.

I maybe 4 x your age, but lets dance ya fairy. x

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
He ain't that good looking. Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts