Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first time on here. I have the r33 nizmo LCD instrument cluster with the Epsom ej1 system with remote too. Does anyone know how much this would be worth? I can only find 3 on internet and they're from 6+ years ago. I know it's rare but I don't need it and would rather sell it. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is. I've still got your plates and paper work with 'the crim' on ha. I've had it 3 years now. Got it from the lad who bought it off you. He'd tryed to make it 500+bhp but 3 head gaskets later found a crack in the block so put a standard engine in it then blew a piston on that. That's when I bought it. Got a mate to rebuild it to standard. Got it cheap but think that's because of the rust (Scotland's weather I guess). So do you know how much the clocks are worth nowadays?

·
Registered
661 Posts
i only had it for around a year/18 months sold it to free up funds for racing bought it from a chap on here that was based down in Newcastle direction.

clock will be worth a fair bit when i sold the car 5/6 years ago they were going for around £1200 the instrument cluster is rare as fek

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good news. Probably won't get as much as the screen went about a year ago but whatever I get Will go towards a reshell. Just have to find a shell now... Think I'll end up putting it on eBay when the car comes off the road at the start of August.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably, rear arches are gone needs a wing and I've patched one sill. Underneath isn't great so I'll keep a eye out for a shell but it might come to getting it restored. But at the current price for parts might cost more than finding a decent shell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts