Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm the new owner of a 1995 r33 gts-t. The car ran when I bought it but know theres no fuel pressure and the pump does not turn on. I've already removed the pump to test it and it turns over fine, Where is the fuel pump relay located, please explain fully I'm new to the skyline.

·
Registered
222 Posts
not really clued up on the r33. but have a look under the bonnet. maybe a black box with fuses and realys in. on the box top it shud say what each one does. if not try under the steering colum in the car. should be a lil flap thing u pull out. if so there will be fuse and relays in there. should also say on the flap thing what each one does.

r33 owner please correct me if im wronge.:spank:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there was no power when i removed the fuel pump. I tested the pump when it was out to make sure it was working, it turns over fine, I've also replaced the relay and the fuse, there is also no oil pressure when trying to crank it over.

·
Registered
514 Posts
need some help?

ecr33 said:
there was no power when i removed the fuel pump. I tested the pump when it was out to make sure it was working, it turns over fine, I've also replaced the relay and the fuse, there is also no oil pressure when trying to crank it over.
sounds like the fuel pump controller

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I'm the new owner of a 1995 r33 gts-t. The car ran when I bought it but know theres no fuel pressure and the pump does not turn on. I've already removed the pump to test it and it turns over fine, Where is the fuel pump relay located, please explain fully I'm new to the skyline.
HI did you figure what was wrong with your car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts