Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
woo hoo 395.6 hp tuned and mapped by rich at rsp
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to jump start my car yesterday after finally getting it started there was no power to the greddy boost controller, 2 gauges in door pod,head unit, and 3 gauges on passenger side dash,all oem gauges and electrics work fine, im guessing it is a fuse problem but i have checked all fuses under dash and in boot every single one is fine?
have i missed somthing? does anyone no how these accessories are commonly wired up?
there is a 10amp fuse which runs along the back of the engine bay which is also fine?
any help is appriceated cheers!

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i forgot to add the clock doesnt work either and its an r33 gtst which i have owned for about 15months with no problems of this kind.

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not sure im guessing thats what i cant find, should it have a fuse on that power lead?

G

·
Usually these gauages and controllers are fed off the back of the ignition switch. (Thats how I do them personally) Remove your cowling around the steering column and check for thin wires, if there's any fuses on them check them too.

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
As TOPCAT said you need to check the live feed for the gauges. If it not wired up to ignition i.e comes on when you turn key then you could be wired to constant live :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts