Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
350GT Auto
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took The 350GT out today, first time in 3 weeks. Its amazing how you forget the sensation you get from it when you have ben driving a 1.9 diesel for a month.
Well weather here has been brill today best day for a month. so had to give her a run down the coast. Jumped in and she started straight up. I had made sure everything was topped up before bad weather set in, especially a/f to -30. 50/50 screen wash and it has proved worth while.
Changed the old girl just before Christmas, sold the Red one and now have a nice Black one. If weather is good next week maybe even give it a good wash. (And Yes Get Pictures Up) (a threads no good without pictures) LOL but pictures are no good if car is filthy dirty....
This one is totally stock. It even still has the original 17" alloys with new tyres. Not sure if it is my imagination but seems to handle a little beter than the other one which had 18's on.
Anyone else been out today making use of the sunshine:)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
ha ha. yes took mine out for a wash and spin. Felt great after not driving it properly for about a month. even took it down to Blitzskyline to help him put his 33 back together after full respray. landed up with a few liners blocking his quiet street. fun in the sun all round ha ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.