Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yooo

hello can we stick up some pics of skylines de-spoilered or very very small lip spoilers please ..and if u have a small lip spoiler what it is and where u got it from ...

cheers

rab :)

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
There you go

Not very clear but you get the idea,this was before my GT-R spoiler was fitted,it just has the lip on it.the original spoiler that i took off has that lip on it but i want to sell the whole spoiler as one thing

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see i really like that look with no spoiler ..really shows up the nice lines of the skyline i think ....hmmmm how much for the whole spoiler inc the lip then?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
guess what is coming off my car at the weekend :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ian my wee mate ha ha

the lower lip spoiler ?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
dont have a lower lip spoiler, dont like them as sometimes they tend to trap the water near them. happened on my old s13 with the standard spoiler and rotted the boot badly.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep lol my s13's did the same lol

so what are u doin this weekend then?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
taking high level spoiler off, fit front mount intercooler core, exeter meet, have a poo, reset ecu due to new lambda sensor, use datascan to show off, use other new software to plot a power run on my laptop and possbly some sleep :)

·
Japspeed Drifter
766 Posts
heres mine at the mo with no boot spoiler but a top window spoiler.
im getting a boot infill with a tiny lip spoiler but just waiting for it from JDL Tuning.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pmsl lololol

very informative lolol so ur just going with no spoiler ? what about the holes ? ive a spec 2 spoiler on my car at the min but its coming off ....

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i think mine is the spec 2 one aswell, got some metal tape at work, putting that on the back then filling the holes in with some fibre glass, then a quick blow over with some paint :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
if it looks poo, i will just take the filler out and put it back on :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
thanks stusy, now mine is DEFO coming off :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep mine too lol i love them with out the spoiler yee haa

cheers

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
:alco: crazy.... why would you want to remove the spoiler! that retains the

"im still a bad ass no matter how sexy i am" look,

just looks wrong without... starting to think im the only one who really dosent like the drift look... (the spoiler-less drift look any way!)

Daz Out.. :apoke:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts