Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped to local Shell in my truck (td5 disco) to see what score was with the fuel. Thought i best put some diesel in to thin the bio fuel further seen as it's been getting stupidly cold at this time of yr.....None of this brim it to hilt and then 4 jerry cans a simple few litres to stop it going to thick for pump to work lol:dogpile:

Looking around i noticed that every V-Power pump was locked up closed! So i asked when they'd have some more in......... in 7 days time was the reply WTF??!!!

People are that lazy they'll pay a premium price for decent fuel to put in there fecking **** heap kia's and corsa's just so they don't have to walk anywhere if there's no fuel for afew days. Looks like until it hits £2.50 a litre or more there's going to be war on the forecourts........ One local garage already had to call police as two blokes had a scuffle at the pumps, retards lot of em:Uzi::Uzi::Uzi::Uzi:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yep its the same down here no v-power at all. :(

So ive been putting in that new tescos stuff. 99 ron the car loves it. & cheaper then shell.
I've been using momentum too. If it's good enough for Jason Plato's MG to win a race first time round then it's good enough for my skyline lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
755 Posts
There is still no v power in the medway towns area still. been waiting for around 2 weeks now so have had to use tesco 99 (145.9). Works a treat, no issues at all with it. Might start using that now as it's slightly cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts