Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
no idea why they didnt use a recover truck with a tilt and slide bed on it. maybe it was one with no tax and parked on the public highway or it coulda been out of action and off to get repaired. who knows! :confused:

doubt if it did the wings or arches a lot of good though!

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
ohh. its got a dvla sign on tha back of tha lorry. must be a no taxer then. but still a bit of respect for the car like.

respect mate! its going to be crushed if its on the back of a DVLA truck.

beats me why they crush good motors. Why not ship them abroad to country's with less money and sell them at a auction or something.

Or better still sell them at auction in the u.k.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts

beats me why they crush good motors. Why not ship them abroad to country's with less money and sell them at a auction or something.

Exactly, they would get more money for them in parts, rather than a big metal cube

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

Exactly, they would get more money for them in parts, rather than a big metal cube
How many people in power (ministers etc) do you know that have an ounce of common sence? Yes they had the best education money can buy but you cant buy common sence!

·
Registered
637 Posts
I know whose car that is!!

Its been sitting on a pavement next to a car park for the past 6 months atleast!

No wonder they've removed it.

Not sure where the owner is atm, haven't seen him in over 6 months!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I know whose car that is!!

Its been sitting on a pavement next to a car park for the past 6 months atleast!

No wonder they've removed it.

Not sure where the owner is atm, haven't seen him in over 6 months!

^^^ probably in jail for tax evasion :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.