Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not a noob to skylines (grew up in japan, racing japans, newmans, hakosukas, ken marys and old fairlady z's)...unfortunately, i needed to have a car and picked up an auto ER33...will probably pick up a gts-t sometime soon...

PICS:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome mate,

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, post up some pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to live in Gushikawa, what part are you from? Watanabes huh? Never seen that done up on such a new car. Maybe your on to something. Welcome to the forum.
i live out in chatan...on the sunabe sea wall...just got back. i have never liked my car to look just like the rest and i've loved watanabes since, well, the 80's :p ...i'll have to pick a set up and see how they look against the car and go from there but i think it should be pretty nice with black watanabes on a charcoal grey ER33...i was a honda guy back in the states (doing mostly CB7's and DA's)....this'll be the newest car i've owned in a while....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
True.. are you SOFA status? How long you lived on Oki? I am heading back over that way to mainland to see my wife and kids next month, going to be round six of the formula D also, in Oita. The town we live in.
yeah, SOFA...i grew up in mainland japan (yokohama/yokosuka '73 - '90...stationed in oki from '97 - '04 and now back again...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts