Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking into The GTR R33, looking to get one here in Texas, not sure if I should get the R33 or R32 though so I was looking here for suggestions. Yes, I already have someone to import and all that, I just can't deside which one I want :uhoh:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi there, your best bet is probably the r33 as it seems more popular over there.also parts may be easier to source if you get one that most people will break ( as in scrapyards) and upgrades will be a lot cheaper on the pocket.
when you do get one post up some pics and let us all enjoy your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there, your best bet is probably the r33 as it seems more popular over there.also parts may be easier to source if you get one that most people will break ( as in scrapyards) and upgrades will be a lot cheaper on the pocket.
when you do get one post up some pics and let us all enjoy your car.

I have always loved the R32 GTR's but have never had the chance to import one, now that I have found someone to import a skyline for me, I think I've changed my mind and want a R33. They look alot newer and I just think I'll enjoy the R33 more, anything specific I should know or look out for with the skyline itself...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts