Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lads and lassies

how many menbers do we have on here ? i see a good few skylines about at the min so how many members are on here ..

1) northern menbers :

2) southern members :

:cheers:

rab :)

ps we could mybe in the future either get a RR day togeather or a trackday :devil: :40oz:

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
north and south

hello Rab,
the answer is that we dont know as this club is just getting off the ground as far as iam aware.....but it would be helpful if people would add their details to the thread on this forum ATTENTION ALL IRISH by Goulding...
cheers
kieran:nutkick:

·
Registered
344 Posts
And Antrim here....well I'll be a Skyline owner when my car turns up on 20th of this month!!

See a couple down at seacat on tuesday nights....anyone on here?

And Re: RR day.....DEFINITELY!!! Had all my past cars done at East Coast. Did you have anywhere else in mind? Wouldnt mind trying AI Autosport when they open their new place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
lads and lassies

how many menbers do we have on here ? i see a good few skylines about at the min so how many members are on here ..

1) northern menbers :

2) southern members :

:cheers:

rab :)

ps we could mybe in the future either get a RR day togeather or a trackday :devil: :40oz:
Hello Rab, where abouts are you from? I`m from Tyrone and I`d like you to know there is Diffing and Drifting going on around here all the time. All cars have to be road legal so you don`t get any welded diff scrap in the ring taking up quality time. There is a Diff & Drift on this Sunday ( plus show & shine ), its located in a very good spot ( plenty of sideways room ) with music, bar, women, etc, etc.

It`s about a 15 minute drive from Stewartstown if your interested I could send you all the details.

By the way there is plenty of sky heads but most don`t have access to a computer.

Cheers
*****:drivin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts