Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok people as the tile says. the scotish lads are geting another day sorted out at knockhill after the roaring success of the last one.

so as this is still a long way off and we have plenty notice to book time off work etc :)gay: ) then i thought a few of us could travel up there for the day in a convoy of sorts. (well ok BC thought of it first just for copyright infringment)

i guess a start point for the drive up depends on whos coming from where but as a suggestion how bout we all meet up either at the scotch corner services on the A1 for those coming from the south, or those starting off further north could meet up with us on the road at the washington or durham service and/or border .....?

cmon guys a full day, driving up there for a bit of a blast and then i nice drive back down ...sound like a nice idea to me .....

so whos coming with me?

1) hesh

·
Registered
222 Posts
Give me a time for around the Edinburgh bypass (A720). There is a shell garage there if required.....

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the evernt is from 2pm so perhaps if we aim to get to the track for 1pm...to alow for delays then meeting onthe a720 would be around noon i reckon as knock hill is only a few more miles down the road from there

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Thanks hesh for rallying up your area mate.....

The first Knockhill track session we held last Monday was VERY successful and we had over 25 cars on the track. Keith (BIGCHIEF) was there with his beast tearing up the track....everyone had a blast and there was no damage to report at all....everyone drove sensibly and everyone had cheesey grins on their face by the end of the night!

Just thought I would post a few pics so your guys can get an idea what it's all about. We hope to get 40+ cars for the next event and we should be able to get the October event in Banzai Magazine again, so an ideal opportunity to get your cars in colour print!

The details -

Date/time - Friday 12th October, 2pm-5pm, registration 12pm-1pm
Location - Knockhill Racing Circuit near Dunfermline, KY12 9TF
Price - £60-£70 depending on numbers for 3 hrs of GREAT fun! Less than the cost of a night out !!!
Includes - 3 hr track time + helmet + de-brief + Banzai Magazine photo shoot! and the special appearance of Keith - BIGCHIEF !!! (AGAIN!)

Cheers, Grant

Keith and myself..

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no one want to come along with me to this? I dont plan on going on track, as the cars no where near track standard. but the drive up and day out gotta be worth it .....anyone who wants to go up from NE drop mea PM. si

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another plug for this, "we" ie the scots lad that set it up have over 50 cars .....anyone thats going up onthe friday morning want to meet up onthe A1 and travel up together....?

seems just too good a day to miss out on imo......

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yay ....thats three ..any more?

(erm thought you two were going up thursday?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts