Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do guys just thought id come here and see if anything was going on in the near future??

I have 1 suggestion for a meet:

I have been speaking to a garage in Queensferry who have a dyno as i want to check the fuelling on my r32 when my ECU comes back from RSP :D and they said they can do a discount if i bring along some friends.

So coz i aint got any mates :( i thought i'd see if any of you guys want to get your cars dyno'd :)??

I'm going to go any way just so i can see if i can improve on my dyno results from November :D and i thought some of the guys who missed out on the wirral dyno day might be interested as this place is closer.

Let me know if there is interest or if i've stepped on anyones toes :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm thinkin about the end of jan early feb coz i've just had to buy a fuel pump so i can run my new rsp chip and people can recover from xmas.

Let me know if your interested :)

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a chat with them and they do 4wd :). As for prices they said the normal price is £65 but if we can get 10 cars it'll be £45 and cheaper still for 10+ they'll provide drinks and soup too.

Let me know if your interested :)

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know its not as good a deal as we got at dyno demon but they told me my car was running very rich turns out it was extremely lean so I want to try somewhere else

·
Registered
84 Posts
i'll be up for it mate, i've also got an rsp ecu and need to check the fueling. Hoping to have the car on the road in the next week or two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts