Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northants Region Meet - Saturday 28st March

As last time not many of us managed to popin due to short notice, now we have 2 weeks to arrange everything before meet, where we can all introduce ourselves, share some experience, show your sweet-skylines, and of course some dinner and Bowling!!!

Venue - Tenpin, Sixfields Northampton.
Time - 14:00
Map - Clicky!

So, would anyone like to join us at Tenpin for the ever popular bowling?? You know the drill

Join:

1. xBOBAHx

·
Bodykits, Customising & Performance Parts
4,911 Posts
would have loved to come but have to go to ace cafe first fro the GTR meet. How come everyone decided to have all meets on the same day..

Today i will also be missing the Ireland meet ...:(

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
would have loved to come but have to go to ace cafe first fro the GTR meet. How come everyone decided to have all meets on the same day..

Today i will also be missing the Ireland meet ...:(
No probs mate, we will have alot in a future ;) so we'll see you there

Have fun @ Ace Cafe mate

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Just got back, was a good laff, havnt been bowling for years. Good to see you again Bob, cars looking sweet as always. I think your little one is getting the nack at bowling! altho we cant compete with your trick shot strikes lol

Thanks for the wheels aswell, Ill give 'em a go and we can talk later.

Cheers buddy

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got back, was a good laff, havnt been bowling for years. Good to see you again Bob, cars looking sweet as always. I think your little one is getting the nack at bowling! altho we cant compete with your trick shot strikes lol

Thanks for the wheels aswell, Ill give 'em a go and we can talk later.

Cheers buddy
Noworries bud, use them, see if they are ok for you mate. Glad you've found your way back. I like the sound of your car - real sweet!

Take care bud, see you next week on your meet :D

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
soz missed this been busy & forgot all about it , may see ya at six hills then bobah
No worries matey, we'll see you nxt time ;)

Dunno if I'll pop in onto Six Hills as working this wknd....:disappointed:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts