Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or meeting ..........the southern boys are sorting out a karting event .....

throw up some ideas what you guys up here in the north may like then me and the other reps can see about sorting it.

Si

:guiness: :feedback: :guiness: :boogy:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
OOHHHH -I love things like this!! Shopping at Metro centre? day in health spa? lol

no -how about paint balling?!!
sking at Xcape?! snowboarding?!
food then piss up?!

im up for anything! Count me and Tony in.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Airsoft! Painballing is for pussies :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
ive always wanted to go karting or paint balling,

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Never done either so im up for anything! Karting sounds fun -just hope i dont make a right ass of myself!!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok sounds like karting is in the lead up to now. ill leave this thread a week or so to get as many coments as possible.

i'll also have a word with the other two area reps and see what dates we can come up with for either.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
cheers bigmac and si for this one i cant wait, :)

come on guys dont make me chase every one up, we had 12 cars out our last meet so we should be seeing double figures for this

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep ..im gonna give 'em a ring on mondy and see about dates available and such ....then its just names and bets on how many times i'm gonna get laped!

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
i have the advantage as i know the track

but i am 20 stone so im like donkey kong from that mariokart game lol

they even have a price given and first place gets a prize

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well unspurisingly given whats been going on i've not rang the karting place as yet...

for which i offer my apologies. I had it in mind to ring over the next few days however i now have multitude of courses and things to to with work at short notice over the next 8 weeks...so im afraid i wont be able to organise this guys........cos im simply not gonna be here......

having said that if any of you guys feel like sorting out a days karting, then if im still around and able to come i'll try and win back some pride onthe karting track.

·
Registered
735 Posts
All day drifting on New Years Eve at the Kart track if anyone is up for it. £45 all day

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm thats my birthday too! now thats gotta be good way to turn 33.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts