Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i saw this on another forum, and thought it would be a good chance for us to get to a trackday at last, im going, so who else fancies a blast??

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/82251-oulton-park-trackday-23rd-nov07.html

*1 GTR LM LTD

copy and paste guys, when we get closer the time, you can either sort payment out with me or yourselves, which ever is easier..

all the best guys, paul.:moony:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Id love too but until i get an oil cooler i darnt
P.S. that thread wont let me on keeps asking 4 password.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is definatly a good idea to have an oil cooler on trackdays, i have still not got one, but i only do 3 laps a time then have a half hour cool off, i'll have to get myself one but i never get around to it :)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
im up for it paul and i know yr get quite a few more mate, ill add some who i know will go...any ideas to when you want to do this mate, if its dry ill use the 33 monster, and wet ill use the 32 drifter lol.

come on guys its gonna be a blast unless yr chicken!!

*1 GTR LM LTD
*2 bigchief
*3 bigc82
*4 stef

·
bla
17,374 Posts
What date is this???? I guess its not the 23rd November then??? lol..

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well there is one on the 23rd of november, its a joint trackday with the MLR and GTROC and the lotus club i think?
im going to the trackday on the 23rd, but being as theres a bit more interst now (thanks bc!) i'll phone oulton and try and sort a discount for us skylineowners trackday.
Oultons a great track for skylines, this will be my 3rd time there, and i love it!
i'll update the thread!

cheers guys, paul.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys, i've made an enquiry about how and who we pay for this trackday (in november) as it was put forward on another site.
Being as november is a bit short notice now, and we have a few members interested would you guys prefer to arrange a trackday just for ourselves (skylineowners.com)?
if so let me know, and i'll get another arranged soon!

all the best, paul.:)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The track will be open at £159.00. Noise limit for the day will be 105dba and the event will be run on an open pit lane basis.

(if you are a member of gtroc its £149.00 but i dont think any of us are :))

Additional drivers will be charged at £35.00 and passengers at £10.00. Free instruction will be available and if you need advice on tyres, Protyre will be on site to help out.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there is no limit been stated mate, and yes thats for the 23rd, but there is only 4 people over there signed up including me, so i would definatly think theres enough room, im waiting on a response from gtroc regarding payment method and placement availability.
as soon as i know more, i'll let you know :)

cheers guys, paul.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
price

Is that £159 per car if so im a bit strapped at the moment

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is mate, yes. however, if you wanna "car share" with someone its only £35 for an extra driver.
sometimes if the track day is not fully booked you can buy half a day (from around 1 - 4.30) for around £70 on the day, i did this once before at oulton, but cannot guarentee this...

hope you can make it make, even if its just to watch? you could always pay £10 and come round in my car if you want :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts