Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres som random photos that i've taken during 2009.

From Powerdrift Festival (Norwegian driftseries)

My favourite, Nissan 200sx s14,5

From Japmeet 09. R32 is for sale awesome car!

Kazama's old car...

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Nice pictures....why aint there one of your car though??

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
well id say thats pretty awesome too mate:drool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I'm from Moss, 40 mins south from Oslo. Solheim sounds norwegian you from here too, or relatives?

·
solheim
1,027 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm from Moss, 40 mins south from Oslo. Solheim sounds norwegian you from here too, or relatives?
yeah your right it was my grandad he was from near oslo i have always wanted to go but cant aford it:disappointed: i think that most of my relitives have passed on bar one i think he is in oslo but i no longer ave his address may be one day i will be able to make it over there

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah your right it was my grandad he was from near oslo i have always wanted to go but cant aford it:disappointed: i think that most of my relitives have passed on bar one i think he is in oslo but i no longer ave his address may be one day i will be able to make it over there
Yes you should take a trip over here sometime. Roadtrip in Norway can be amazing if you know where to go, and stop by some of the big car events during summer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
R34 is my dream car! As usual, awesome pics, your s14 was amazing man!! You seem to know how to make a car look insane, i applaud you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts