Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just got my hands on a WET nitrous kit with 75BHP jets and woundering now before i fit it will the engiene be able to takt the strain of the nos??

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
yes it will, only activeate over 3000rpm, best to use a progressive or at least an RPM window switch

note: progressive controllers can damage solonoids if they are not of the correct type..."NOS" solonoids need rebuilding after every 5 mins of use with progressive (info from NOS solonoid manual)

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so a progressive controller is a must en. wots the ££ on one of them en? i have a cold fusion kit if that helps

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
give Nev at F1 Moto mate. As i said before if he doesnt know it then its not with knowing regarding NOS

i was goin to have mine on a boost controlled system so its armed and only works full throttle but comes off a a pre set boost, that was Nev's idea and recommendation and he can get all the NOS parts you need. Just name drop me and he'll either rape you BLIND or sort you out with everythign you need and look after you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.