Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:doh: Well where do i start with this day i have had, just trying to make my R34 a little different on the cheap, as i have not a lot of cash left after buying presents for my missus and kids. Finally got the triple gauges into the position i wanted them but cut through the power lead to my satnav whilst doing so. Fitted back my radio and heater controls to find out a had forgot to attach the aerial lead now thats a doh moment and if that is not bad enough after spending 4hrs driving around trying to find some bulbs and a wiring harness with no luck came home and had a beer. well i hope your day has been better, bye for now. cheers for taking the time to read this. :doh:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i know but stiil got to sort out the wiring harness issue out, some say it is built into the main loom but most of the others say it has a seperate one.

·
Seasoned Member
1,735 Posts
I know how you feel me and my mate fitted my new hks turbo timer then about two weeks later I snagged the wire while removing the stereo to fit the amp wires and pulled the wire out had to open it up and solder it back lol.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I thought it was just me cursed with all the bad luck

sorry but im going to point and laugh at you

ha ha

Only joking its almost like someone is willing it apon you some days and it really takes the piss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts