Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i sorta ran out of money early this year, and she failed the mot, due to the tie rod bushes, so i replaced them, got her through the mot, just recently she got a missfire, so i changed the plugs and it didnt make no difference, so been drive=ing around with a missfire for ages and it started to get worse, then on friday she stated to sound like a scooby, really deep and rumbly so i ran a diag on her and the coil packs are on their way out, plus the brake discs are warped and i need a new set and pads never ending, lol so in all i've spent nearly £1000 on her this week oh and had to put 2 new tires on her, i was so close to selling her for my R34 GTT i've had my eye on for a while but gonna be delayed again lol but hey thats cars for ya things ware out on them and shes only done 86k klm
but i'm back anyway!
cheers mate

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey its good yr back, so whats been up bud....:bigthumb:
plus i forgot to add, i've done nothing but work work and work since january lol, been out all day untill 9pm @ night, by the time comes to do do anything its bed time lol,

i'll be pleased when shes done, think she'll be up for sale when she is done, dunno what price to put her up for yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts