Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as much as i ****ing dispise this country and most of the people init i was rather taken back by an act of random kindness and a compliment today

First one

Im in the shoping mall in maidstone im about to get on the esculators and this women comes to step on just about the same time im about to. So i stopped as you do and offered to let her go first

Half way down the staires she turns to Sarah and says "what a wonderful boyfriend you have there so well mannered"

Blimey i thought. She was quite fit and i was checking out her arse before hand lol

The second

Pulled up to go through the darford tunnel got my pound out wound down the window only to be told

The guy infront has payied for you

Jesus thats a touch i had no idea who this person was

There really are a few decent people out there and what a great place it would be if everyone was like that just some of the time.

Anyway just thought it worthy of a post

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Thats cool dude, now like the film says you gotta "Pay it Forward". Do some act of random kindness to a complete stranger. ie One good deed for the day everyday. It will actually make you feel good as well. :boogy:

·
Skyline Smiler :D
185 Posts
the toll one is a good one. theres a tiny toll bridge on my route to lincoln and its 25p a go, so whe i used to go through and had a 50p i used to say just let the next one through rarther than have 25p rolling about in the car. never had it back tho but least ive cheered a few people up!

·
Hello
1,540 Posts
If I've paid for parking in a car park but finished in town quicker than expected, I'll always give my ticket to somebody coming in if there are a few hours left on it.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
the toll one is a good one. theres a tiny toll bridge on my route to lincoln and its 25p a go, so whe i used to go through and had a 50p i used to say just let the next one through rarther than have 25p rolling about in the car. never had it back tho but least ive cheered a few people up!
Used to use that bridge everyday for work for about 6 years, Someone did once pay for me :D I know it's only 25p but it makes you smile LOL

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
If I've paid for parking in a car park but finished in town quicker than expected, I'll always give my ticket to somebody coming in if there are a few hours left on it.
Yep me too, it costs so much us motorists have to stick together!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Theres a story about this in a drive through starbucks in america. First women pays for her meal and the person in the queue behind and says to tell them to do one act of kindness to a random person as payment.

Ah here's the story:
http://www.knbc.com/news/14856317/detail.html

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Well as much as i ****ing dispise this country and most of the people init ...
Although I know exactly where you are coming from (really I DO!). You should try working in Africa before you are too harsh on good old blighty and her citizens!
:boogy:

Places over there make good old nu-labour UK look like a case study of efficiency and morality.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts