Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant make my mindup!!!

I dont know what i want for my next car.... I make my mindup, but the longer i leave it, i change my mind again...

Whatever i get will be extensively modified....Its just hard making my mind up... hmmmm

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Japanese all the way..

R32 gtst, RX7, and more were on my list but I dont think id be going RWD again, for a while at least.. Want something thats 4wd/awd..

At the mo im thinking with plans;

Subaru Impreza STI Type RA... Reason, love the DCCD on these and there very easy to drift yet have bundles of grip. And the Flat 4 grumble... Will be taken to a few rallying events so big plans. Simtek ECU will be installed along with full forged rebuild and antilag..

R33/R32 GTR.. Around 500/600bhp Dont really want to leave the skyline scene, but just want to try a few things out first before i get another..But i have the urge to get one... Its the sound, and looks... Track days.

Leaning towards subaru at the mo, but i see rx7s, r32, r33s etc i want,lol...

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
my mate could pick his old one up for much cheapness mate but needs engine and turbo???? its a impreza wrx sti type ra version 4 lol

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Only Scoob I would ever want to own is a Richard Burns :D

I did really think about a Integra type R but a mate that owned one said they are boring as they are too easy to drive, would be great around the corners but just didn't give that sense of power !!

It's a tough choice, personally I'm thinking of going retro. Something old but with all the new tweaks so it handles well and has enough power to overtake.

I have a shed of a pug306 stripped out and on coilovers, despite being a 1.9 non turbo diesel it's great fun to drive. I'd be wanting something like that with alot more power.

not bothered about jap, the build quality is crap and well they are cheap as chips now, Best option I would like with enough money is an E30 m3 turbo'd :D

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Only Scoob I would ever want to own is a Richard Burns :D

I did really think about a Integra type R but a mate that owned one said they are boring as they are too easy to drive, would be great around the corners but just didn't give that sense of power !!

It's a tough choice, personally I'm thinking of going retro. Something old but with all the new tweaks so it handles well and has enough power to overtake.

I have a shed of a pug306 stripped out and on coilovers, despite being a 1.9 non turbo diesel it's great fun to drive. I'd be wanting something like that with alot more power.

not bothered about jap, the build quality is crap and well they are cheap as chips now, Best option I would like with enough money is an E30 m3 turbo'd :D

Integra Type-R boring to drive?? :screwy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts