Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my first post on this forum, I am a diehard www.GTR.co.uk forums user, and I only found out about this forum the other day. Just to fill you in I currently own a lovely mines tuned GTR R32 that I am in the process of selling.
This is my last weekend with her, I am mourning already....

...except for, this arrives the week after!!!!!

Very nice Stage one 400bhp ish rare blue 1992 GTR!
Low mileage as well!

As always with my cars it for sale for the right price, but wont officially be so for a while as I have to have some fun in her first!

And as if that wasnt enough to satisfy my need for speed look whats coming in July!!!!

Will put the spec up if anyones interested - a very nice clean car. With only 28,000 miles!! Will be running circa 350bhp!

What a lucky bugger I am!!!

Anthony.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That blue GTR looks well tasty mate! :) One day when I decide to migrate to GTR ownership I think an R32 is where its at! (sorry R33 peeps...!!) :D

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Nice pair of motors, where did you pick them up, my gtr arrives next saturday, just got to wait for it to be sva'd. i really fancy persuading me wife to get an 7 there sooooo sexyyyyyyyy.:p :p :p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I imported them myself - we run a garage selling ONLY Japanese exotica - We dont sell PAJERO'S. ALthough my mum has a Nissan Patrol! We have a really good importer that buys the cars in Japan to order.

Check out our Website.

www.stertegarage.com

These 2 our my personal cars though.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I've seen some of your cars on other websites, do you buy them of the same guy in japan, miguel i think he,s called.:p :p :p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is our car buyer, yes.
We have some of his cars for sale as well, he hasnt sold them so he lets us or some of his other trade customers sell them.
You will have only seen those cars on Newera imports website. This is Miguels company.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Err... ...I have no idea why this company has some of our cars on their site!?!? I will have to ask Miguel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts