Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

I'm Liam from Nottingham, and tomorrow I should be picking up a Nissan Stagea RS4. Not quite a skyline but it has the RB25DET engine. Currently driving a rx-8 which I'm keeping on the road until the insurance runs out mid Feb, which should give me sometime to get some work done before it goes on the road.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
stageas are brilliant. Welcome to the club and get some pics up when you have it :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Tbh I wasn't familiar with the Stagea until about a week ago, but can't wait to get it. Had been saving for an Impreza STI so now got a fair bit I can spend to make it epic.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
keep telling my self if i have another kid then i will be getting a stagea. I think they look acec...there just an r33 skyline underneath but far more practical... plus a mammoth boot

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think it'll be staying practical for too long, the back seats will probably be coming straight out. Although that boot is stupidly big, going to be interesting getting use to a car this big.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Currently it's completely standard, 2.5 turbo automatic. Planning to keep it looking pretty standard on the outside, so to most people it'll look like a boring fat estate.

·
GTROC National Events Manager
127 Posts
The Stagea is an awesome car, superb purchase my man!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers for the welcome guys, will get some pics up tomorrow when it's light. And thanks for the link tim.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts