Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew if there's any driving experiences where you can ride in a skyline?

my friend loves them but i can't find a gift for him anywhere,
either that or someone who lives near silverstone who would drive him in one round the track, he loves r33's.

If anyone can help please let me know

Thanks

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Give me 50sheets and i'll come and Scare it out him properly lol!!!!

For 150 i'll let him drive it for 5mins lol!!!!!!!!!

Cheers C
:rofl: You're gonna have to pay for this makeover somehow!!!!

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
In all seriousness sarah, why not bring your friend to a meet, then he can have a good luck round all the cars, and i'm sure most would take him out for a blast. Where abouts are you or you friend from?

·
Registered
68 Posts
In all seriousness sarah, why not bring your friend to a meet, then he can have a good luck round all the cars, and i'm sure most would take him out for a blast. Where abouts are you or you friend from?
That was gonna be my second idea, honest :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome to the club sarah if you keep your eye open on the track day threads for your area and get your selfs down to it im sure our friendly members will take yous out for a spin if bigchiefs there he will take yous for a drift and that is real good fun hope you enjoy our club

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
OI my kids have mouths u know steady Matey!!!!

Sarah for £130 he can drive it for 7mins!!!!!!!!

ChrisC please refrain from any further highly inappropriate Posts on this matter haha!!!!!!!

Ps by kids i mean the 6 in a line/straight that live under my bonnet haha!!!!!
:rofl: Nice one matey

Sarah i'll let him have 10 mins drive for £125 (just dont tell bigc)

:uy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the replies,

me and my friend are from Bournemouth, are there any meet ups after Christmas in the south as his birthday is February :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Sarah there's quite a few of us in and around the bournemouth area with plenty of meets always going on.

Best to keep an eye on all things drift and track along with the south central area.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts