Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stood outside on sunday afternoon a few doors up from my house trying to give Ashley ( Wile E Coyote ) some directions on how to get to my house when a chav and chavett walked passed. I`m not sure what the chavett had said but just as they passed me the chav said ( yea but there only gts`s ). I could only think he was trying to impress her with how little he new lol.

At that point Ashley pulled up round the corner and there three ( only gts`s ).

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
you should have run him over

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
yeah he probably said that while he aint even got a car or if he does its a corsa with a "corsa sun strip"

i had the same thing a few weeks ago while i was sat minding my own business eating a mcdonalds in there car park when a prick drove past in a saxo and said to his mate "its only a gts" fooking moron your wrong!!!! its a GTS-t ....something you will never have!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He did prove something to his chavett! He can read ( G T S ). It's a good job they weren't parked the other way round ( SKYLINE ) I think he would have been stumped by all those letters in a long line.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
He did prove something to his chavett! He can read ( G T S ). It's a good job they weren't parked the other way round ( SKYLINE ) I think he would have been stumped by all those letters in a long line.
:funny: tickled me that comment

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
whats your point, it is a GTS isnt it?? or are you splitting hairs over the extra t??

get out more!

and merry christmas!

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
I think it was the fact that the numpty was trying to imply that they weren't proper skylines as they weren't gtr's (whole new debate as everyone well knows lol)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I was stood outside on sunday afternoon a few doors up from my house trying to give Ashley ( Wile E Coyote ) some directions on how to get to my house ).
have i read that correct. ?

You was a few doors away from your house but your mate needed you to walk up and give details on how to get a few doors down the road? But this was difficult as you say you was 'trying' to give directions? :nutkick:

Then some chav noticed your not driving a GTR and pointed out the fact to miss chav and you have the hump? :dunno: I would have the hump also ! LOL

Sorry mate, you left that one wide open :mpee:

Happy christmas :cool:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have i read that correct. ?

You was a few doors away from your house but your mate needed you to walk up and give details on how to get a few doors down the road? But this was difficult as you say you was 'trying' to give directions? :nutkick:

Then some chav noticed your not driving a GTR and pointed out the fact to miss chav and you have the hump? :dunno: I would have the hump also ! LOL

Sorry mate, you left that one wide open :mpee:

Happy christmas :cool:
Yep you have not read it correctly.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it was the fact that the numpty was trying to imply that they weren't proper skylines as they weren't gtr's (whole new debate as everyone well knows lol)
Thats part of it . The other part is if it didnt have a gts badge on the front he wouldnt of had a clue and the ( Its only a gts ) wouldnt have come into it.

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
lol, on a serious point! i have missed the point here. This chav has labeled the car correct or wrong?

what do you drive and what has he called the motor?

o and merry christmas again!

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
I recon I always like having the lower versions of my cars, When I had fords I had the xr's and not the rs models just to kick their arses lol :D About the same now too lol
heheeheh,
Kettles on :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts