Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
^^^Whata he said, Where?

No nips, No muff, No gentlemen sausage (whatever floats your boat :gay: ) are being shown = No issues
It's obviously your avatar that's causing all these issues...Home wrecker!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes indeed, I too am interested to know which avatar supposedly breaks the rules!

What Seriously...?

LunaticLearner Thought me a lil'summin...

Just leave it at agree to disagree... yall ain't having it, so obviously nothing wrong. Let the kids free.

·
Registered
153 Posts
This topic is hilarious. If you dont like the avatars turn them off or use a password. Dont cry about a non-existent non-related issue just because you cannot sell your stuff (yet).

·
Seasoned Member
9,057 Posts
I think we may have a rival for Niz in the making. Lol
Cheeky old grey dwarf ;)

You mean we now have two who want to make the rules and run the site!:rolleyes:
When have I ever wanted to make rules and run the site? lol

Actually, when have I ever broken the rules??

If you do not feel you have been taken seriously the next step is to go above our heads and PM Niz directly who will either ignore you or start another anti establishment thread (chances are it will be the latter)

This really is the best advice I can give you.
There's no need for an anti establishment thread, the forum is in new hands and the wheels are in motion to make it a better place to be. Which it will be in a few months time ;)

But that's all I can say on the matter!

What Seriously...?

LunaticLearner Thought me a lil'summin...

Just leave it at agree to disagree... yall ain't having it, so obviously nothing wrong. Let the kids free.
V-SpecII thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, I work on a no win, no fee basis and I'm here to offer my services to you. I do however charge a preliminary consultation fee of £500 payable on acceptance of the case.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
With all the stuff going on in the world its amazing the things people find time to complain about. The first post said you sometimes leave the laptop opened and unattended. If there's anything on the site you don't want kids to see the solution is simple.......

Take responsibility as an adult / parent and close the lid down when unattended / password protect it etc. Its really not hard to do. Hell of of a lot easier to take control of your own actions than try to change an established forum lol

Just curious but what have you seen that doesn't pass as pre 9pm watershed? In the time i`ve been here I cant think of anything i`ve seen that could be classed as not suitable for before 9pm.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Thread closed...its going nowhere now!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.