1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've got to laugh......

I just discovered this afternoon that

a:

My car is not, after all, a Nissan Skyline.

b:

I am apparently queer.

Neither of which I was aware of, but it just goes to show.

Was down at PC world getting some bits and bobs, and had parked the car in the big car park outside. There's a hlafords next door. (which IS relevant). Its got a 'Ripspeed' centre in it.

Well, bought what I was after and wandered out thinkin 'Where the F**K is my car? Panic.....

Well, couldn't see it as there was a crowd of wee boys in baseball caps around it (some of whom had oily hands from the pipercross induction kit they were attempting to attatch to a Peugeot 106).

Pressed the button on the alarm remote to kinda indicate that the owner was on the way, at which about a dozen spotty faces jerked around amusingly in a guilty manner.

'This your motor mate?'

'No, I stole it this morning.'

'Really? Wickeeed'

'No, its mine'

'How fast does it go, bet its well rapid?'

'I don't know', I said,' Not been above 140 in it'.

So, I am officially a poof for not going more than 140 in my car,

And, the clincher from our local experts....

'Where's the NOS bottle? In the boot Mr?'

'It doesn't have NOS'.

'It must have, Its a Skyline, they've all got NOS.'

At which point, I got in and drove off to a crowd muttering
'Not a real f***ing skykline, sad b****rd'.

I despair!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Well its just about right that ignorance really is bliss.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Bless em, they will grow up, trouble is I think the IQ stays the same.

Mine was pointed out by father to son as " one of those Calibra things" and one yoof pointing to the 200+ logo said to his mate " Thats cos ees bin over de two tun innit".
Do you laugh or cry?
Is there a forum for little boy racers they can join and leave the skyline sites alone till the're dangly bits descend?

·
Registered
547 Posts
yea there is a place like that, its called Motoring Chat in AOL, all the under 12s go in

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Jock, please tell me where this was so I can officially go down there and embarasss the hell out of the little gits.

J.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Last time I took my Pulsar to Crawley Halfords I came out the shop to find a crowd around it including some of the halfords people.

I was actually shocked when I realised the attention was for the car which had parked next to me. It was some crappy (ie falling to pieces) uno which someone had put 17"s on which was a major thing apparently. Guess my 16's just wernt good enough :D

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
maybe if you posted more than 5 times it might get better :D

not bad for a few days of posting though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Junior member... Does that mean he has a small tool :D

Actually Matt you're right we have all been hiding in the members bit testing some new toys for you all to see in the near future

Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts