Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
If i was to fit a cat back nur spec r to a std skyline would it cause any fueling issues or running issues?
would it drastically change my MPG?
as currently I am getting approx 29 which is not bad at all
i am guessing it will give a nice rumble sound but I don't want so that I need to have the ICE up to loud.
does any one still have the std exhuast and if so does theres tick its self cold even if you have not driven it very hard ie just a normal drive to work.
so many questions not hard to tell I am a new owner.

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what would people recomend to fit for a nice burbble but not affect it to much
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Apexi induction kit followed by a Trust down pipe, decat pipe, any other exhaust system to finish it all off. :)

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
Apexi induction kit followed by a Trust down pipe, decat pipe, any other exhaust system to finish it all off. :)
i like your idea of "not too much" :boogy:
this will not produce a lil rumble but more likely some pops, flames, bangs, and serious roar
it will cause fuelling issues aswell that setup will :40oz: more than 29MPG
if you only get a cat back system you'll have some rumbling without (much) fuelling issues
i have a standard zorst but dont understand what you mean about tick itself cold :confused:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
All exhausts tick when cooling... Nothing to be worried about.. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think you'll be ok with the exhaust so long as you don't mess with the intake side of things. Changing the intake to an induction system can really step up the noise.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I have the Blitz Nur Spec-R too (The 'R' means cat back by the way). It is seriously loud!

You get the added bonus of getting a bung/silencer to simply screw into the end when ever you fancy not annoying the neighbours :)

Japspeed also do a great exhaust that sounds sweet. Comes with silencer too and is cheaper than the Nur Spec too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts