• Sept 30th-Oct 5th

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual I'll be organising and running a 2010 nurburgring trip, aiming for around mid to end of september, I've updated the sticky with some info.

Add your name if you want to be included in the PM that goes out confirming the date and prices with how to book in.

Regards Bruce

·
Administrator
25,959 Posts
why sooooooooooo late mate as july is perfect for me:):)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because July is the European road trip

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Wooohooo, I thought you were not goin to do one next year bud?

Hell, that´s great! I will be there then, no doubt. :)

So what does your wife say then? Baby on the way and little Bruce planning on plenty of Skyline time and two big oversea trips - lol

Good stuff Bruce. Remember what we´ve been talking about though. Drop me a PM if you want me to do that for you. :cheers:

·
REGISTERED RB26 ABUSER
231 Posts
i,m up for it bruce,thoroughly enjoyed it last year, was a good trip,it will be good to have a second bite of the cherry there..nutnutring 2010:bigthumb::cool:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Stick me on the list please matey :cheers:
Finally you´re comin over too mate! Good stuff! :bigthumb:

Bruce, put me on the list. My wife and Niko will be there too.

And my offer regarding the booking stands. So just give a shout when time comes. :cheers:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ketih you can ride with me as Claire isn't coming.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Oh someone´s gonna stay home watchin the little one then I guess. :)

Better let BIGMAN take his own car as he you are both nutters and will only end up fighting who is gonna take the car on track. One Skyline for 2 track maniacs = fail! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
any chance theres a campsite nearby for anyone that cant really afford a hotal but wants to go?
Sure mate! Bruce normally always counts in a couple of people camping when planning the trip.

Also the hotel were not too bad and should hopefully be even better next year. ;)

1 - 20 of 218 Posts