Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i'll meeting point will be the Lidls down the road from the Hotel Nordschliefe (turn right out of there car park and about 400yrds on the right is lidls)

The hotels address is Hotel Nordschliefe, Triererstrasse 12, 53518, adenau, briedscheid, this is the one you need to put into your sat navs.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
i didn't get to bed till 1:30 am this morning, at work now, still have front indicators to fix, horn to sort out, fit headlight, fit strut brase and load the baby up....

oh and try and figure out why front mount camera isn't working, plus find batteries , video camera charger, sort out laptop with phone so I can use as modem, find usb cables.... oh **** I've got loads to do. I may be finshed by 4 in the morning lol

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
I went to bed at 3.30 am, had feck all sleep, driving down to Dave B's this evening, and then plan on staying awake, because of I have a few hours i am going to be evil, so have a nice stash of redbull to drink :grinno:

Exciticated now!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Bruce, what hotel are you staying at this year?

You not gonna be in Hotel Zur Burg then, the one we were last year?

In fact is anyone staying at Hotel Zur Burg at all?

What time will you guys be arriving aprox?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bruce, what hotel are you staying at this year?

You not gonna be in Hotel Zur Burg then, the one we were last year?

In fact is anyone staying at Hotel Zur Burg at all?

What time will you guys be arriving aprox?
Yes i'm at Zurburg with 5 other couples.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are catching the 6am ferry so land in france at 8.45am so guess to be at the Lidls for around 3-4pm.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I take it im one of the five couples ?? If so dont i need the address of this hotel or is everyone meeting at lidles regardless ??
I don't know if everyone is meeting at the point that Bruce said, but here's the address of the Hotel Zur Burg where Bruce, five other couples and me and my wife will be staying at. :)

Hotel Zur Burg
Burgstrasse 4
53520 Nuerburg
Germany

1 - 15 of 15 Posts