Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, still preparing for the trip tomorrow, but thought I would chuck on a couple of pics of the sponsorship stickers I have on her!! I was going to take most off when I come back, but now I see them on i think it looks quite cool what do u think??

I will post more later if i can after my doner kebab!!!

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Looking sweet mate! Did you really get sponsorship from red bull? Did you manage to get the snooper fitted up ok?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
:) steve be careful mate if the french police see yr snooper they will take it mate, the drive over is fairly easy to be honest so you shouldnt need it. yr car looks good mate, what time are you off ....:)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
lets face it after a donner your doing nothing but going to the toilet :dogpile:
Man donner's rule!!!

Sponsors look tidy so they do. Leave them until you get sick of them anyway. Just try and have your snooper set up how you can turn it off and shove it into the glove box in a hurry if you can.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Anykind of snooper device i believe is an upto £1000 fine and there make you drive over it there and then.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
good luck mate and as i said to you have lots and lots of fun... oh and no bike tricks like keith now

and love the stickers buddy:dogpile:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Cheers guys, heres the Polo neck I got made up for the trip for me and my mate:

pretty chuffed with them we should look a right pair of fuds!!!

Will see u all on Monday night / Tuesday!!

they are awsome. can we get some made up for next our trips next year?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts