Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
well myself and Kai are heading up to the ring, There is a IDS drift event all weekend but ill be on the ring most of hte weekend making passes. Glen(gman33) will be there also. Anyone that thinks they might come up giv eme a call so we can meet up and hang out.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Would have joined you for a few quick laps dude but been to UK for the world record at Silverstone. We made it! :boogy:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Just imagine roughly 250 Skylines on one parking area or on one track and you´ll get the idea. :D

Felt like being at HKS days at Fuji Speedway, crazy.

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
bloody hell mate never knew you were coming all that way hats off to ya there was just too many people there to meet them all ah well maybe next time lol

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
bloody hell mate never knew you were coming all that way hats off to ya there was just too many people there to meet them all ah well maybe next time lol
Yeah I´m crazy enough to do all that stuff. :D

Was great to be there and to be part of the record.

Good to meet some of you guys too. :bananasmile:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Send me some details regarding the time attack dude. Where, who, what, when, how much, etc.

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Nurburging this weekend

It's kewl dude just let me know when ever there's a get together and i'll try and be there if i don't have to work all weekend.

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey peter pm me your number. i might show and we have a few skylines meeting up sunday for the time attack. but Karim im still waiting on my buddy dave with the 32 gtr to giv eme details and ill pass em along to you bro

1 - 20 of 22 Posts