1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
25,959 Posts
ill be there but no where near you mate :rofl:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
There's no where else with a track as good as the ring.

Also Stef bud can't you remember just how much sun we had the first year and second year wasn't that bad.

·
Administrator
25,959 Posts
cant wait for this trip at least ill have more power for it :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I´m getting so excited, can´t wait! :D

Need to stomp on the loud pedal and drool over all the Skylines and RB engines. :boogy:

·
Registered
111 Posts
i'll be there too :D better make sure my car is in top notch hehehehe

Hey Dave try and keep this one hahaha im not goin to raz mine this time and im goin to take it easy

BRING ON THE DONKEY :::D:L

·
Registered
385 Posts
haha! Bunch of crazies! Me and the guys are going to try and bring the drift car out for play time with you guys! Hope it works out! See you there!

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
I'm earning more than I've ever earned before and still I can't come

It's so frustrating

All I can say is I can't wait to see the vidz again as it looks like just the best time ever.

Will console myself with lots more time on track here this year including my first time round the Combe which after over 25 years spectating will be a blast.

Bruce - your car should love the ring this year - can't wait to see that.

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
I really really really wanna go to this as it is clearly the event of the year. If I can get some pennies together, I'll be there!!

I guess this is a question for the guys who have been before, but do any of you have any issues with getting on/off the ferry if your car is really low?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Its really not that bad and they usual let us park on the lower level for easy getting on and off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts