Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would go with the skyline owners but unfotunately the date there going in june i'll be laid on a beach in thailand on my honeymoon,

so like this year i'm organising another trip for me and a load of friends going on fri 13th july and coming back on mon 16th july,
the track is open from 1pm-7.30pm sat and 8am-7.30pm sun so plenty of track time and were hoping to pop over to spa sat morning?
The hotel we stay at is right on the track with balcony views of it, plus it has garages should you wanna/need to work on your car.

The costs are [roughly what i spent this year];
5 tanks of fuel £250,
3 nyts accombo £150 [for a double room]
ferry return £54 [dover-calais]
food and drink £70 [thats what me and the misses spent]
laps of the track £? depends how many you wanna do.

add your name if you wanna be kept informed.

1] bruce-m
2] big-chief

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
bruce-m said:
i would go with the skyline owners but unfotunately the date there going in june i'll be laid on a beach in thailand on my honeymoon,

so like this year i'm organising another trip for me and a load of friends going on fri 13th july and coming back on mon 16th july,
the track is open from 1pm-7.30pm sat and 8am-7.30pm sun so plenty of track time and were hoping to pop over to spa sat morning?
The hotel we stay at is right on the track with balcony views of it, plus it has garages should you wanna/need to work on your car.

The costs are [roughly what i spent this year];
5 tanks of fuel £250,
3 nyts accombo £150 [for a double room]
ferry return £54 [dover-calais]
food and drink £70 [thats what me and the misses spent]
laps of the track £? depends how many you wanna do.

add your name if you wanna be kept informed.

1] bruce-m
2] big-chief
3] jimbzx9 (possible)

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
oh s##t did that wrong :sorry:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
1] bruce-m
2] big-chief
3] jimbzx9 (possible)
4] StreetMachine + Wife + Luke
5] tigger
6] iansr33

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go on moff ya know ya want to!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Right you can add me to the list! Me and the wife (on her motorbike) plus some friends (bikers) were going to do it for our summer hols. Should be interesting because the guy coming with me is a pro bike racer :D and this date seems about right. God I hope I've got my new engine by then!!!!!

1] bruce-m
2] big-chief
3] jimbzx9 (possible)
4] StreetMachine + Wife + Luke
5] tigger
6] iansr33
7] General Banter + Mrs Banter (bike) + Matt Ryan (Bike) + His Missus

·
Registered
978 Posts
Will just be me and my mate, as me and the wife forgot that she will be heavily pregnant when we go on this trip, so I get a boys weekend away :smoker: :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM's sent.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
will try and pop along....would come in my new aquisition from the auction today but it needs registering first lol :)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
will try and pop along....would come in my new aquisition from the auction today but it needs registering first lol :)
yeh come along lisa.....what have you aquired....yr keeping it a bit hush hush.... there is gonna be some of the nurburg trippers there so we all know some faces for the trip later this year.....:screwy:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rite just thought i'd post up a list of everyone so far confirmed and paid up!

me+1-R33 GTS-T
keith+1- R33 GTS-T
jim b- R33 GTS-T
st machine+1- R33 GTS-T
tigger- R33 GTR
ian sr- R33 GTS-T
stu+1- R33 GTS-T
Daryl+1- 2.8 Z3
alfie+1- Z3 M roadster
darren- Clio 172
Luke- Ibiza turbo
mike+1- MR2 Turbo

for anyone wanting to join in as there's still room, were leaving on fri 13th july and returning on mon 16th, PM me if your interested and need to know costs.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we still have 2 single beds left if anyone wants to join us.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts