Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all brought a rb20 for £125 quid over the weekend suspect missfire the bloke changed the plugs and seems to be only running on 5.haveing leak down test done weds at risingsun so come on guys wot you rhink it mite be???????coils where fine, plugs where new,afm ok,timing ok.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the prize is the engine if its fooked.im puting it on valve or the injectors,how much for the engine then big man?:)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
test done fooked:mad: going to get the block checked 2morrow, see if i can use it dont think so but worth geting checked first.:disappointed:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah looks like bigman pistons are ok and so is the crank.i can make a good head up as i have 2 now ha ha.going down to see rich 2morrow afternoon.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
hi all brought a rb20 for £125 quid over the weekend suspect missfire the bloke changed the plugs and seems to be only running on 5.haveing leak down test done weds at risingsun so come on guys wot you rhink it mite be???????coils where fine, plugs where new,afm ok,timing ok.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

what did u excpect for that much money?:confused:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the bloke didnt no wot was wrong with the engine so it was worth buying it for that price ill make more then that in parts.:boogy:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
sorry to here that lee not having any luck yet mate hope you get some soon mate

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:cheers: stef and chris .seen rich and we can sort it, home the bore out new rings make a good head buy putting new oil valve seals in reground head skim,new big end bearings. we have seen worse but we can save it.:boogy::boogy:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cheers:bud, once ive put injectors in and plum my afm up and re-map here we come.:boogy:

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
haha where you coming to??

If you fancy a roadtrip to Bonny scotland no bother we'll set it up bud and get a night out for ya sorted...

Night on The P1ss BigC stylee.....................hope you can handle it

A round consists of
btl of Mgd
Shot of anything
and a Vodka bull to wash it down can you cope lol

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorted bigman ill alwayz fancied a nite out in scotland wot ill do is get the car done and sorted and it will be a good idea to run the car in buy going up there.:guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i had a leak down test done bud it was pissing air through the valves so to that it seemed ****ed but have anouther head so making a good one.just take the engine apart bud it will be easier to find out wots wrong with it then.:boogy::boogy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts