Skyline Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
I think get get the route planned with checkpoints timed for the whole trip would be a good starting point. Send all the area reps these details then we can approach our local authorities with the proposal. If there is any problems we can report back to the chief and ammendments made well in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Yep... great point that and we'll try get that sorted out as a matter of urgency.... Bare with me... Cheers.

I would love to take part in this in some way, I just hope that timewise, it fits in with other plans/commitments. Maybe even bring a few of our German members with me for a nice long skyline weekend.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I will get in touch with our sister site skylineownersusa.com and the European guys, to see if they can run a similar siultaneous event their side, this way we will be represented in the USA and Europe, and possibly New Zealand and Australia and create a worldwide event, remember this will be a ONE OFF event of a lifetime and the more we have involved the better, we will print a one off design of skylineowners.com T Shirt to mark this occasion.

any ideas you guys want to throw at us will be considered and if we can incorporate it we will, at the end of the day "We are Skylineowners.com":)

Awesome idea guys
Count me in for anything I can do. North East wise I know the roads as well as anyone so can help route wise, and suggest ideas for stopping points etc. Just a thought but how about contacting Nissan at Washington and see if they want to be involved?

I'll do some 'convoy' mid south and the meet @ NEC.
I imported my 1st Skyline very shortly after the 1st FF film - not actually because of the film, but my did it give me some respect back then, I even nitrous'd it.
I do feel Paul Walker has had an impact on my life with these cars, and I'll gladly give a little time and money to his 'good causes'.
PM me when more is confirmed please.
Andrew.

Interested don't think I can do the whole route but if you were to get a highlighted route up I can see where best place to join in from would be
Daz

Daz is a cap end

This may help if you can get a highlighted route ASAP on a map for all to see various areas can choose where to join in from etc that way I think you would get a more clearer/accurate number of cars

Daz is a cap end

It might be an idea to get one of the big fast food drive through outlets on board to sponser the event. Have designated stop points mapped out that gives the drivers a rest and we can go round with donation buckets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.