Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oil and water fittings banjo bolts and drain pipe needed for rb25det gt3071 turbo install

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so anybody do an off the shelf installation kit for the gt3071 garrett ball bearing turbo?im looking for water and oil lines,the drain i may be able to modifiy from my own standard one,but i do certainly need the oil supply line and water feed and return to fit the turbo to an r33 gtst rb25det,the water hoses would be fine unterminated as i could sort this myself,thanks for assistance,i just havent got the time to be mesing round making this lot up myself

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumpo

·
Registered
161 Posts
oil and water fittings banjo bolts and drain pipe needed for rb25det gt3071 turbo install
just thought i would mention, have you thought if you need a oil restrictor?, i just saw you mentioned you wanted banjo bolts and normally the restrictor is a male to male thread on these for the feed.

feel free to shoot me down if im wrong lol.

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im aware i need a restrictor in line,i need the lines though

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bum
p

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
A lot of people are running jap style turbos without water cooling so we don't have the water lines on the shelf yet.

However we do carry Conceptua Topmount Conversion Oil Lines on the shelf ; )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.