Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for an oil filter for an R33gtr,I live miles away from a nissan dealer so was going to go to Halfords or a motorspares place but I am sure they won`t have a skyline listed.I have heard that it is the same part as another Nissan car but need to know for sure.I have an oil cooler fitted so will it mean it still uses the same filter as a car without one????
Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Colonel_Smith

You can get any service parts for Skylines at any "Partco", there should be a branch near to you.
They are agents for "Blueprint" who are part of the ADL Group of Motor Factors.
The Part Number for Blueprint/ Skyline either GTS or GTR R33 is:
ADN12103.

All of the Blueprint parts are genuine Japanese parallel imported, and we use them all the time.

If you have any problems, just drop me a e-mail and I will send One by post as we carry them in stock.

e-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards
Stuart
Skylines'R'Us
Seaford Car Imports

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
The oil filter shoudl still be the same type as the fitment to the engine would have to be the specific same type to fit properly without leakage.

Nissan Part Number is A5208-H8904

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that Stuart.I will try and find a partco...

Sarcky...I have the Nissan part number but the nearest dealer is in Reading and I hate the place so I don`t want to go there but thanks anyway....

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
no worries bud. Pop down to the plough if your not playing footie or off out tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts