Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
if its not jap its scrap
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one had this problim.have oil running from between mt clutch and gearbox.taught it might be coming from my camcover screws titned them all up were verry loose but still have oil running out hope some one might have had the same prob:shakehead:

·
if its not jap its scrap
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have mate just put in a new clutch i filled the gearbox up till it came out the top hole till it ran out i have a r33 gtst

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Was the car on a level when you filled it? I overfilled when i did mine as i jacked up one side to get access and the excess was blowing out of the breather on top of the box. Couldn't figure out for ages why it was doing it or where the hell it was coming from. I even drained the box and overfilled it again using the same method!

Not saying this is your problem but certainly seems similar to what happened to me.

·
if its not jap its scrap
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had it up on a lift mate the lift wasint a 100% levil im going to drain it a bit tomorow and see if it helps the prob cheers for the help mate

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
carefully inspect the oil filter i know it sounds duff but many times i found this to be the culprit,especially the jap 1s poor build seals not very good.

·
if its not jap its scrap
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers for the replys lads ill have a look at the turbo oil feeds tom the last day i had it up on the ramp i did notice a bit of oil around the oil plug on the engine so ill have a poke around tomorow and ill have a look at the oil filter 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts