Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi Giggs... When did you get the R32?!?!?! Bit of a turn out for the books! Make sure you sign up to www.SussexJapClub.com :) Plenty of fellow skyline owners :D

Atleast youve got a real car :D We need to get some drifting practise sorted by the sound of it!

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
:slap: Don't tell me - you click on Sarah's link, and it takes you to an adult site where you can pay to see more of her? :nutkick:

Or am I just being cynical.......... :sorry:

Anyone brave enough to have done it? :eek: Let me know if I am way out of line...... :)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
colinspooky said:
:slap: Don't tell me - you click on Sarah's link, and it takes you to an adult site where you can pay to see more of her? :nutkick:

Or am I just being cynical.......... :sorry:

Anyone brave enough to have done it? :eek: Let me know if I am way out of line...... :)
You big coward! Scared to click on a girlies website, whatever next. :dogpile:

I went looked around Sarah's site and whilst Sarah's visit to Skyline Owners is certainly to promote her career as promo girl/model or whatever, there are no clicks to adult sites that i could see and nothing on there that i would object to my 13yr old viewing. :)

Oh yeah, and Sarah-Giggle is a great name! :D

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
"You big coward! Scared to click on a girlies website, whatever next"

I can't say now, but if you knew what I did living wise :eek: Let's just say Sport.

I didnt want to click on it because I am a coward when it comes to trojans and other naughty bugs out to gather all the useless info I have on my hard drive. So ner! :slap: :)

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
I'm sorry - I just object to people using this forum to promote their own business for free rather than share a mutual interest in cars. I'm sure she owns an R32 and goes to show regularly :rolleyes:

Seriously - the link should be taken down if she doesn't have a trader's account. She's trying to drum up business for her own benefit when people like Andy W, Miguel, etc have to pay for the privilege.

Still - if people really enjoy seeing trannies in their undies then I suppose there's no harm ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi & welcome anyway.

DEWIE.... :rofl:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well not the response i expected

never expected some of the harsh comments so if you aint got anything nice to say dont bother!!!! Just thoiught Id put a link to my site to prove its me on here!!! what a joke !!!!!
As for the car yes I have just bought a skyline and I do go to the shows!!!!thought i may fine some peops to chat to on here maybe that was a bit of a joke!???
Well thanks for the nicer peops out there that said hi x xx

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
:wave:

mmmmmmmmmm:drool:

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
You have to admit - your intro was suspect at best, and appeared spammy at worst. If you are a real person, then :wave: :wave:

Now let's see some pictures of you and your car - unless I have missed them in this thread.

So, being one that didn't click on your link, are you a model? If so, what sort.
:)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.