Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOOOO im not to sure how this has happened as im still mid way through my first skyline project!

BUT
The story goes i was looking to take some parts from a guy breaking a SKY, g.reddy style plenum and related bits caught my eye, then out of the blue, bartering, came an offer for the whole car which he accepted :)

Payment sent, im now the proud owner of a new project (Y)

Skyline Project No'2

spec1.5 car with spec2 engine running 400hp,BUT now lumpy, i will strip her down over the next few weeks and solve the problem, swoping over the parts i want for mine!

I have 4 good pistons from my previous build so worst comes to worst i will rebuild and fix what ever is needed.

some of the mods of my head are:

g.reddy stlye intake
hybrid turbo
split fire coil packs
front mount
z32 maf
nis-tune ecu
cusco diff
coilovers
vented wings
gtr spoiler

Pic will be uploaded upon delivery tomorrow :)

Thought id share with you all.. , Tom

·
3,402 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase :) as said pictures are a must lol, what plans have you made for it? And stick up an oul project thread (if you haven't already) so we can look at your work :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont think it is but dose any1 know if its a genuine GTR spoiler? it is adjustable think 3 adjustments, and under the black sticker looks to be carbon end caps..?

Also see the last picture, a set of WOSSNER forged pistons with a little pitting on the tops as something obviously got in the cylinders.. :/ will see how they clean up :)

comments welcomed, cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spec/mods list:

Kakimoto 4" straight through to elbow
GTR rear boot strut
rear parcel shelf strut
cusco front strut
Fuel pressure reg
Oil cooler
carbon gauge pod/boos gauge
plasma dials
g.reddy style intake
hybrid turbo
split fire coil packs
front mount
z32 maf
nis-tune ecu
cusco diff
coilovers
vented wings
de-lock door handles
Carbon bonet
Paddle clutch
clear nismo side repeaters
clear skyline panel
Tien coilovers
hycas lock out
wolf race 18"
gtr spoiler
Clifford carbon edition alarm system with remote engine start, very trick stuff, :)

What you think?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes mate was very exciting waiting for it to be delivered as it was the first time i saw it!
Have been pretty busy today stripping basics down,. will be investigating the engine issues tomorrow ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts