Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Looks wise i would just say the front bumper, there are some bad reports surrounding that garage mind

·
Shiney blingy bling bling!!
562 Posts
When I first went about looking at buying a Skyline I did go up there and check them out. Would say I had the best customer experience and they didn't exactly look like the 'reputable' type.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep ive heard alot about them, but dont want to buy from them just like the way they looked. what alloys are those?

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
To get the GTR looks on a GTT is a bit of a pain as the GTR is wider than the GTT. You'd have to get hold of a GTR front end (bumper, wings, inner wings etc) and get a good bodyshop to do the conversion for you. Once the front end is done the rear is going to look out of proportion as it is also wider on the GTR so some wide rear quarters and again a good bodyshop will be needed. Then you'll need a respray........... Feck it, just buy a GTR.:smoker:

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
To get the GTR looks on a GTT is a bit of a pain as the GTR is wider than the GTT. You'd have to get hold of a GTR front end (bumper, wings, inner wings etc) and get a good bodyshop to do the conversion for you. Once the front end is done the rear is going to look out of proportion as it is also wider on the GTR so some wide rear quarters and again a good bodyshop will be needed. Then you'll need a respray........... Feck it, just buy a GTR.:smoker:
:iagree:

·
Registered
437 Posts
There is an easier way, and it looks like the 2 in Keightly have been done with the East Bear kits. Obviously that just going by the pictures.

To go down the route of a full GTR front using OEM GTR parts is not something I would recommend. There is a lot of work involved getting them to fit the GTT and will cost you way more to get them fitted than the parts cost to buy. Your looking at GTR bumper mounts, front bumper, front wings, bonnett and bonnett hinges.

Check out http://www.east-bear.co.jp/SHOP/R34ST15.html.

Just a quick word of warning, they are very expensive. For the full kit you will probably look at spending over £1000, not including shipping from japan and Vat & Customs.

Also, www.neweraparts.com have some of the kit on their website and they are traders here. What ever isnt listed on Newera's site just email them, as they can source if from East Bear for you.

I have an East Bear front splitter for my Aero kitted GTT. The quality really is worth the money you pay.

John

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool, thaks guys, looks like i need to get the east beer kit! does the whole kit include the wide arches too? or just the front. i checked out the east beer site but its hard as i dnt speak japanese

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
think its just the bumpers and skirts plus bumper and skirt underspoilers/spats......top quality stuff but like Johnser said..its very very pricey!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts